Thursday 18 February 2010

[rehomed!] Adopt Beanie the Chihuahua


Beanie's a fast-learner dog and she knows commands like "Sit", "Stand", "Shake hand", Lie down", "Catch", etc. She is very loyal to owner and like any other dogs, she loves attention. The more you give her, the more she'll be happy.

I am giving up on her because of my work (as I work 3 shifts and soon 5 shifts), I do not have time to look after her neither is my family as my Mom need to babysit my nieces and nephews.

Everything that belongs to her will be given to you.

Kindly contact me ASAP for adoption at ivin_goh@yahoo.com.sg with your contact details. More information will be revealed to you via email.

Viewing will be strictly at my place at Bukit Panjang, Petir Road.

P.S: Please be sure you are a sincere adopter as I wish her to go to a good family. Kindly DO NOT adopt her out of impulse!

Update 18 Feb
Beanie has found a good home!