Tuesday 28 June 2011

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Miko - healthy 1+yo female toy poodle born in puppy mill, w deformed hind legs, needs wheelchair + supplements when older



Hello, everybody!

My name is Miko. I’m a female brown toy poodle born on 14 Feb 2010 (Valentine’s Day!!) at a puppy mill in Seletar. As I was born with 2 deformed hind legs, the breeders wanted to put me to sleep. 2 very kind and young girls managed to persuade the breeders to give me up to them instead.

As the girls could not keep me, they found me an adopter who kept me for a year before giving up on me. My second owner kept me in a rabbit cage after adopting me but after a few months, she gave me up to a rehomer. I am now with a fosterer waiting for a new owner who will truly love me for what I am.

I’m a good and sweet little girl but may be fussy over food at times. So, I weigh only 1.8kg. I’m not very heavy, am I? My rehomer said I should only be spayed when I reach 2kg. My hind legs may be deformed but I am still very mobile. I love playing with other dogs so will love to be with a family that already has a dog or two!!

[wed 20 apr 2011. shared on request. source: email, tue 19 apr 2011.]

tue 28 jun 2011
miko adopted