Monday 13 December 2010

[rehomed!] ADOPT: Jobel - 8mo female chihuahua


Dog's name: Jobel
Age: 8 months

Gender: Female
Breed: Chihuahua

Vaccinated? Yes
Sterilised? No

Health condition? Good

Physical description? Petite. Brown.

Personality/temperament? She is a loving dog, walking with you up and down all around the house, not wanting to miss out any action with you at all.

Toilet trained? Partially
Understands basic commands? Sit, Come.
Good with other pets? Unknown
Good with children? Unknown

Why is it being put up for fostering/adoption? I work full-time and she also does not sleep with me in the room. So that means I only have about 3-4 hours with her everyday, and she is alone for the other 20 hours. She deserves better.

Where is it now? At my house
How long can I keep her for? For as long as it takes to find a good family for her

Other comments: Please email me some information about yourself, family and household. Adoption fee of $200. I will be giving you all the necessities that you need to bring her home (food, leash,collar, fencing etc.).

[sun 12 dec 2010. shared on request. source: e-mail, sun 12 dec 2010.]

mon 13 dec 2010
jobel is adopted