Friday 21 May 2010

[reunited!] LOST/ADOPT: abandoned bunny badly handled by kids


URGENT ADOPTION.

Found this abandoned bunny being handled badly by 3 kids :/
Rescued him and he's now safe.
Unfortunately I cannot keep him as Muffin hates the sight of another male rabbit lol.
In addition, I don't have extra housing to keep him and my family objects to a second rabbit >_>

Bunny seems to be in good health.
Male, not sure if it's sterilized... I'm guessing maybe not.

Hope to find a good home for this bunny. Preferably someone who knows how to keep a bunny properly!

No fees required.

The last thing I want is to send him to SPCA.

ONLY FOR SERIOUS ADOPTERS WHO CAN GIVE THIS BUNNY A GOOD HOME!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP TO PASS THIS MESSAGE AROUND!!!!!

[Tue 18 May. Source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=200070&id=100000587903019 via http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8038734743&ref=ts, Mon 17 May.]

Update Fri 21 May
Gin chan has found a kind temporary foster parent!!! :D
Cheers to Danella~

I am currently trying to re-unite him with his owner ... he might be a lost bunny instead of being abandoned.

Until, then Gin will be in safe hands.

Thanks for everybody's concern and help!

Update Fri 21 May
I have found the bunny's owner. I went ard the neighbourhood sticking notices.