Tuesday 27 April 2010

[reunited!] LOST: Pepsi the 8yo male golden retriever with pink nose, chain (Sat 24 Apr, Tg Katong)

Name: Pepsi

Breed: Golden Retriever, Male, 8 years old.

Location: Last seen along Tg Katong Rd Postal Code 437114

Date: Sat 24th April 2010 from 8am onwards

Distinct feature: Pink nose, short fur, golden brown wearing a chain with no tag.


Have you seen me?

Please bring me home to my family or call my mummy Jelissa at 97979704 or my daddy Bernard at 97474768

Thank you everyone!

[Mon 26 Apr. Source: http://www.doggiesite.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=66856, Mon 26 Apr.]

Update Tue 27 Apr
The good news is that Pepsi the Golden Retriever who was missing for 3 days, was finally found. Sam from Missing.sg contacted SPCA very early this morning and at lunch hour, SPCA identified Pepsi and the owner finally brought Pepsi home and give it a good bath.