Saturday 13 March 2010

[rehomed???] Blossom the bunny - abandoned due to downgrading



My name is 'Blossom'....yes, that's me. Thank u for viewing my post here.

I'm here looking for a good home actually.

Some biodata about me :-

- Gender : unknown (reason : no nipples no testicles)

- Age : 2 years old

- Sterilised : unknown

- Breed : Dutch

- Weight : 2.5 kg

- Diet : Hay lover w minimal pellets

- Drinking style : From dish bowl or container attached to cage grilles. Bottle is not for me as I am grown up now.

- Litter Trained : Yes (full)

- Temperament : I can look cold and aloof but in fact I am making my observations. I nudge you to let me hop if you block my path. I am very cuddly - well, in fact is more of a prosperous look & weight. I co-operate really well during grooming sessions cuz that's when I know my furs will be brushed and nails clipped / filed so I dun have any chance to scratch those who want to hold me in their arms. I also took chance to close my eyes enjoy the warmth secure hugs. I trusted humans despite outcasted before. I enjoy roaming time out from 2.5feet cage and I would check out my cosy corner - once identified, I am diligent to do the same for next roam time. If u give me a rug to rest, u could be amazed I follow the rug placement location.

- Background : My prev caretaker was in the teaching profession. Upon her flat was downgraded, she made a harsh decision to part with me. I still recalled she used to send me for grooming service and hugged me. Alas....those were my glory days that has ended. I was left in a garden instead w a packet of remaining seedmix pellet rations. My prev caretaker vacated her home and hence forth, I never get to see her return to visit me. I waited & pinned hoping any footsteps could be hers. But my wish never fulfilled. Justice prevails, I managed to leave the garden safely w some stains that was soon cleared up. I shed off my coat fur and now I am having a glossy clean bright furs. I was put on a slimming diet programme and hence, I started loving hay.

- Requirement : To be adopted as a solo pet or bond w a sterilised rabbit.

- Visiting Location : SengKang (nearer to Jalan Kayu - Seletar)

For interaction viewing / bonding introduction w another house bunny / other enquiries, pls email to mars_mentos@yahoo.com.sg

Do come / bring your bunny to meet the real bunny ME....

Update Sat 13 Mar
thread closed on http://www.hrss.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4571&sid=919aec582d1abcd947a4ddac6e79cdef - no reason given.